A problem with vendorscheme

Hello MRtrix3 Team:

I used gen_scheme to generate a diffusion gradient table and I am trying to convert the dw_scheme.txt to Siemens .dvs format. I found a discussion about a new command vendorscheme on New command vendorscheme by bjeurissen · Pull Request #2400 · MRtrix3/mrtrix3 · GitHub, but I have no idea how to execute it.

Sorry for asking basic question. I am a beginner and I would be more that grateful if you could help me out. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jenn

1 Like

This command has not been merged to the master branch.

Since it is just a single python script, the easiest way to use it for now is probably to download it directly from GitHub at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MRtrix3/mrtrix3/8e982b20877fd5c18c00f5bcd4ce4e3c1d3498e4/bin/vendorscheme and place it in your MRtrix3 bin directory (type which mrinfo to figure out what your bin directory is). Don’t forget to make it executable (run chmod +x ./vendorscheme in the bin directory).

Also note that the script relies on the availability of numpy, which is not an official MRtrix3 dependency, so you will have to make sure you have that installed as well.