dwifslpreproc problem in Lmod Environment modules

Hi everyone:

Recently I’ve been working on a private server using LMod environment module system where you charge and purge the applications you are using. When working with MRtrix3 and FSL, I have no problem at all until I come to the “dwifslpreproc” step. Using this code:

dwifslpreproc ${force}\
                        annotations/${file%%.*}/preprocess/${file%%.*}_dwi_den_gibbs.mif \
                        annotations/${file%%.*}/preprocess/${file%%.*}_dwi_den_gibbs_preproc.mif \
                        -eddy_mask annotations/${file%%.*}/segmentation/${file%%.*}_DWI_preprocessing_mask.nii.gz \
                        -rpe_none -pe_dir j -eddy_options "--slm=linear "

I come up with the next error line:

Command:  eddy_openmp --imain=eddy_in.nii --mask=eddy_mask.nii --acqp=eddy_config.txt --index=eddy_indices.txt --bvecs=bvecs --bvals=bvals --slm=linear --out=dwi_post_eddy --verbose

dwifslpreproc: [ERROR] eddy_openmp --imain=eddy_in.nii --mask=eddy_mask.nii --acqp=eddy_config.txt --index=eddy_indices.txt --bvecs=bvecs --bvals=bvals --slm=linear --out=dwi_post_eddy --verbose (dwifslpreproc:918)
dwifslpreproc: [ERROR] Information from failed command:
dwifslpreproc:
               Reading images
               Performing volume-to-volume registration
               Running Register
dwifslpreproc:
dwifslpreproc: [ERROR] For debugging, inspect contents of scratch directory: /media/beegfs/home/t192/t192950/Marcos/DWI/dwifslpreproc-tmp-C7KATW/
dwifslpreproc: Scratch directory retained; location: /media/beegfs/home/t192/t192950/Marcos/DWI/dwifslpreproc-tmp-C7KATW/

I’ve tried to change the environment for FSL, to change the parameters for eddy, to change the directories and paths for MRtrix3, but nothing seems to work.

If someone knows a way to make this work, I’d appreciate the helping hand.

Cheers!

1 Like