Matching between FA map and Tracts

Hi!
For my research I need to map FA profile of a volume to the interested tracts. Actually I have a .tck file generated with tckgen command which then I extract my desired RIO and save always as a .tck file. Now I have the coordinates of different pieces of each tract in millimeter. Beside I have FA map in .nii file. Now I need to read the intensity of each piece of my tracts (in .tck file) from my .nii file. But I can not find no way to access the coordinates of my .nii file. There are only corner coordinates and voxel size in .nii and with these informations I can not find any point in my .nii which correspond to my .tck points.
I am blocked for one week to find a way and I would highly appreciate your indications.

Bests

Arman

Hi Arman,

As far as I can tell, the new-ish tcksample command should do exactly what you’re looking for. Let me know if this is not the case.

Cheers
Rob

Thanks so much Rob. Excuse me my late response. I found your response just now. Someone else also suggested me tcksample and as you said it was the exact thing I was looking for.

Now Iam looking for a method to test the test-retest reproducibility of two streamline tractographies generated with tckgen. I want to compare test session with retest session of a subject. I would highly appreciate if you give me some hints.

Cheers

Arman