Re-arranging SIFT2 weights for warped tracks

Hello,

I have some tracks (.tck) and their corresponding sift2 weights (.txt). I’m willing to warp the streamlines to a population_template space. So, I followed the steps which are mentioned in this exemple, and it worked perfectly. I have the subjects’ specific tracks in the population_template space.

However, I don’t know how to re-arrange corresponding sift2 weights to visualize correctly the weights of the warped streamlines.

Do you have any suggestions about how to re-arrange sift2 weights for the warped track file?

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Gizem

1 Like

Hi Gizem,

The functionality that you’re requesting should never be necessary. tcktransform should both preserve the order of streamlines between input and output files (even if multi-threading is used), and preclude the introduction of unwanted delimiters that could erroneously increase the number of streamlines interpreted to be in the file. So the SIFT2 weights should be directly applicable to the output track file.

If you have evidence to suggest that this is not the case, could you please report your MRtrix3 version; there was an issue in this regard in prior versions that has since been rectified, but you may not currently possess the requisite fix.

Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob,
Thank you very much for your reply.
You are right, that was a problem related to MRtrix3 version that I had.
I’ve just tried again with the latest MRtrix3 version and sift2 weights look good for the warped tracks.

Cheers,
Gizem