Connectome pacellation viewer

Dear All,

Could you recommend a connectome viewer that sees nodes as meshes/parcels, and expresses the connection weights simply using a colorbar, see attached picture from mrview. In contrast to mrview I am looking for a tool that would allow:

• import/visualization of surfaces and surface labels from freesurfer,
  • native and flattened/inflated views of surface files (a slider to move smoothly between the two won’t hurt )
  • visualization of the medial hemispheric side also
    Please let me know, thank you.
    Octavian

Hi Octavian,

Could you recommend a connectome viewer that sees nodes as meshes/parcels, and expresses the connection weights simply using a colorbar, see attached picture from mrview. In contrast to mrview I am looking for a tool that would allow:

• import/visualization of surfaces and surface labels from freesurfer,
  • native and flattened/inflated views of surface files (a slider to move smoothly between the two won’t hurt )
  • visualization of the medial hemispheric side also
    Please let me know, thank you.

I don’t know if this is what you are looking for, but I would use ggseg for this.

Best regards,

Manuel

Thank you, Manuel. It looks like ggseg /ggseg3 is a very nice tool, mostly offering publication grade pictures, rather versatile. I will explore it more. I would need more of a ready-made viewer where I can turn, explore, and smoothen the surface files, something 3d interactive, thank you for any takers on this. Octavian