ERROR: (134/545) [CC] tmp/cmd/mrregister.o

I meet some problems when I build MRtrix3 and I need some help please.
The problem is following:
ERROR: (134/545) [CC] tmp/cmd/mrregister.o

g++ -c -std=c++11 -DMRTRIX_BUILD_TYPE=“release version” -pthread -fPIC -DMRTRIX_WORD64 -DMRTRIX_HAVE_EIGEN_UNSUPPORTED_SPECIAL_FUNCTIONS -DMRTRIX_TIFF_SUPPORT -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -DMRTRIX_PNG_SUPPORT -isystem /usr/include/libpng16 -DEIGEN_FFTW_DEFAULT -Wall -O3 -DNDEBUG -Isrc -I./core -Icmd -isystem /usr/include/eigen3 -DEIGEN_DONT_PARALLELIZE cmd/mrregister.cpp -o tmp/cmd/mrregister.o

failed with output

g++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
compilation terminated.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
(END)

Thanks!

Hi @C_S, and welcome to the community!

A killed signal implies your system does not have enough memory (RAM) to complete the job. What kind of specs does your system have?

Best,
Steven

Thanks for your help! I have solved the problem! And I still have one question to ask:
By using your MRtrix3 software, I have made a whole brain tractography from the dentate nucleus of cerebellum, and I can see the tracking image. I would like to know how to obtain the information of this image, and whether a numerical matrix can be obtained from the information of the image? Because I want to segment the dentate nucleus according to the fiber bundle from the dentate nucleus, I want to extract the favorable data information from a file with the suffix .tck, thank you!
Thanks for your help again and I am looking forward to receive your reply!

Best,
A student studying MRtrix3