Issue with population template command

Hello,

I am trying to create a template with some human connectome data. However, I always get this error. Any ideas why this might be occurring?

mrregister: running rigid registration
mrregister: initialising translation and centre of rotation using centre of mass
mrregister: [ERROR] centre of mass initialisation not possible for empty image
population_template:
population_template: [ERROR] For debugging, inspect contents of scratch directory: /a/ha-nfs-2-ib/export/data/bswift-1/dcallow/CONNECTOME/population_template-tmp-6PIRID/

mrregister: preloading data for “/data/bswift-1/dcallow/CONNECTOME/dwi/fod_input/105923.wmfod.mif”… [mrregister: preloading data for "/data/bswift-1/dcallow/CONNECTOME/dwi/fod_i$
mrregister: preloading data for “average_header.mif”… [mrregister: preloading data for “average_header.mif”… [mrregister: preloading data for “average_header.mif”… [mrregi$
=============]
mrregister: running rigid registration
mrregister: initialising translation and centre of rotation using centre of mass
mrregister: [ERROR] centre of mass initialisation not possible for empty image

Sorry I just realized this was because some of my scans have 0 when I use mrstats as suggested in previous posts.

1 Like

Hey Daniel,

Yes, I was about to suggest the same. Double-check your images/scans and masks for this one. It’s the error at the very end of the output suggesting this:

Indeed, mrstats can be a handy tool to quickly check such things, allowing to identify and focus on the subjects or datasets that have a problem.

Cheers,
Thijs