Mrview ROI editor issue

Hi,

I’m trying to draw an ROI in mrview. It allows me to do so on the saggital and coronal views but not on the axial view.

I’ve re-configured and re-installed the programme but the same issue exists. (I’m currently using mrview 3.0_RC2-48-gfe5084db-dirty)

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue would be gratefully received.

Thanks!
Jonathan

What OS is this on? And what graphics card are you using? Can you post the first ~10 lines of terminal output when you run mrview -debug (it’ll report information about the OpenGL version and hardware that it’s running on)?

Also, what is the output of mrinfo for the image that you’re trying to draw an ROI from? And what is the output of mrinfo for the ROI itself (if you save it to file)?

mrinfo to similar ROI:

Thanks for your help!

mrinfo on the image:

I’m using a Mac OS: Mojave v10.14.

Here’s the info you requested:
mrview -debug

OK, I’m not seeing anything suspicious in there. Any chance you could send me the data so I can try to replicate…?

We could possibly also benefit from a more specific description of the issue:

It allows me to do so on the saggital and coronal views but not on the axial view.

By this, do you mean that you activate the “edit” functionality in the ROI tool, and click-drag on the image, but no voxels are added to the ROI? Does this change if you increase the brush size?

@rsmith: I’ve actually seen the problematic laptop directly (@js81 is local). Problem confirmed, but I can’t reproduce on either of my systems… I suspect a driver bug due to a recent OS update since the exact same binaries used to work, but that’s a hunch. I might investigate some more this week.