Option for manual (interactive) tractography

Dear MRTrix experts,

I just finished my routine/pipeline using MRTrix. I am really happy with all possibilities and the quality of the results (preprocessing, semi-automated tractography, connectome, etc), thank you, and congrats.
Is there any suggestion of a tool that enables interactive tractography using MRTrix post-processed images? I’d tried DSI_Studio but, the conversions did not work as expected. The MRView is fine and I was able to make strategies for all the fasciculi I wanted, but, for students or to study specific cases (like tumors, post-operative, stroke…), it would be more complicated.
Thanks!

There’s a lot of features that I would like to add to MRView, and this is certainly one of them. But unfortunately, we’ve never found the time to do anything about it… If anyone has good C++ & OpenGL skills and is looking for a challenge, please get in touch!

1 Like

Thank you! I just asked in case the community knew about the existence of an MRTrix-compatible tool to do the job. Unfortunately, my ‘advanced’ coding skills are restricted to Matlab, otherwise, I would be happy to help.
Best,

I have had some fun with FiberNavigator, but it appears to be no longer maintained.

1 Like

Thank you! I will give it a shot!