Population template python error

Hey there,
I am running the FBA analysis pipeline for MSMT data and I keep running into an error when using the population_template function.
When running the command

population_template $path/template/fod_input -mask_dir $path/template/mask_input $path/template/wmfod_template.mif -voxel_size 1.3 -force -info

it gives me an error file that ends with

Command:  mrtransform /project/3022022.01/MRI_LAPA/Data_Patienten/MRTrix/template/mask_input/S08.mif -interp nearest -template average_header.mif masks_transformed/S08.mif
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File “/opt/mrtrix/3.0/bin/population_template”, line 450, in <module>
   ' -interp nearest -template average_header.mif ' + os.path.join(‘masks_transformed’, i.mask_filename))
 File “/opt/mrtrix/3.0/lib/mrtrix3/run.py”, line 236, in command
   outfile.write(cmd + ‘\n’)
OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

When reading up on this error, I figured it might have to do with running out of memory problem of the /tmp folder, so I adjusted to command to another tempdir:

population_template $path/template/fod_input -mask_dir $path/template/mask_input $path/template/wmfod_template.mif -voxel_size 1.3 -tempdir $path -force -info

However, this command also fails, with the error file ending with:

Command:  mrtransform /project/3022022.01/MRI_LAPA/Data_Patienten/MRTrix/template/mask_input/S23.mif -interp nearest -template average_header.mif masks_transformed/S23.mif (S23 is the last subject)
population_template: Importing input masks to average space for template cropping... [==================================================
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File
“/opt/mrtrix/3.0/bin/population_template”, line 453, in <module>
   progress.done()
 File “/opt/mrtrix/3.0/lib/mrtrix3/app.py”, line 873, in done
   sys.stderr.write(self.scriptname + ‘: ’ + self.message + ' [' + (‘=’ * (self.value/2)) + ‘]\n’)
TypeError: can’t multiply sequence by non-int of type ‘float’

Any idea how to proceed? All help would be appreciated

This seems to be a bug in the current master branch that I believe can be circumvented by forwarding all output to a file instead of printing to the terminal. For instance:

population_template $path/template/fod_input -mask_dir $path/template/mask_input $path/template/wmfod_template.mif -voxel_size 1.3 -tempdir $path -force > population_template.log 2>&1

Edit: If you are using the latest version of MRtrix3, you should be able to just update it once the fix is merged.

That appears to have fixed it, thank you!