Dear MRTrix3 Community,
Please consider the job opportunity below and share with any colleagues who may be interested.
School / Department: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine / Psychiatry
Classification: Postdoctoral Associate
Funding source: NIH Grant
Start Date: 10/1/2019
Description: A post-doctoral position is available at the Magnetic Resonance Research Center (MRRC; MRRC: Home | Department of Radiology), University of Pittsburgh (http://www.pitt.edu) to work with Dr. Versace and her team. A successful candidate will work on NIH funded research projects that uses diffusion neuroimaging to understand the contribution of structural connectivity in different psychiatric disorders.
A successful candidate will assist with the development of analytic pipelines to process/analyze neuroimaging and longitudinal (clinical) data, preparing manuscripts and presenting research findings at national and international conferences. This is a 2-year position that can be extended.
• Doctorate in computer science, statistics, computing and mathematical sciences and related fields
• 1 or 2 years of experience/exposure in big data analysis.
• Proficient in coding using different languages (i.e., Matlab, Python and R).
• Experience in using different statistical software (SPSS, SAS and/or R).
• Function effectively in a team and independent setting.
• Solid organizational skills, critical thinking/analytical skills.