[solved] Dwiintensitynorm: error with transformcalc decompose

After redownload and recompiling, now it is working fine.

Hi list,while running dwiintensitynorm I got the error pasted below.
I updated the code today with a git pull (because before I had an error with numpy).
It seems that the problem is the operation passed to transformcalc. In the online help decompose is a valid option, but in the command line help it is not.
Should I edit the code to change this option, which one should be the correct option?
Thanks in advance,
Gari

Command: mrregister /tmp/dwiintensitynorm-tmp-97B7GR/fa/S046.mif initial_template.mif -forc                       e -mask1 /tmp/dwiintensitynorm-tmp-97B7GR/input_brain_mask_folder/S046.nii.gz -affine_scale                        0.25 -affine_niter 500 -noreorientation -type affine -datatype float32 -affine linear_tran                       sforms_0/S046.txt
Command: transformcalc linear_transforms_0/S046.txt decompose linear_transforms_0/S046.txtd                       ecomp
population_template:
population_template: Changing back to original directory (/tmp/dwiintensitynorm-tmp-97B7GR)
population_template: Script failed while executing the command: transformcalc linear_transf                       orms_0/S046.txt decompose linear_transforms_0/S046.txtdecomp
population_template: For debugging, inspect contents of temporary directory: /tmp/dwiintens                       itynorm-tmp-97B7GR/population_template
population_template: [ERROR] Command failed: transformcalc linear_transforms_0/S046.txt dec                       ompose linear_transforms_0/S046.txtdecomp
population_template: Output of failed command:
transformcalc: [ERROR] unexpected value supplied for argument "operation" (valid choices ar                       e: invert, half, rigid, header, average, interpolate)
dwiintensitynorm: Changing back to original directory (/bcbl/home/home_g-m/glerma/00local/P                       ROYECTOS/MINI/ANALYSIS/DWI)
dwiintensitynorm: Script failed while executing the command: population_template fa -mask_d                       ir /tmp/dwiintensitynorm-tmp-97B7GR/input_brain_mask_folder fa_template.mif -linear_scale 0                       .25,0.5,1.0,1.0 -nl_scale 0.5,0.75,1.0,1.0,1.0 -nl_niter 5,5,5,5,5 -warp_dir warps -noclean                       up -tempdir population_template
dwiintensitynorm: For debugging, inspect contents of temporary directory: /tmp/dwiintensity                       norm-tmp-97B7GR/