Tckedit for mean .tck of all subjects

Hello y’all!

I have concatenated all .tck of my subjects to get the overall tractography (after all the processing and such). Is there any possibility to get some form of mean .tck for all the subjects, like a randomly picked -number N (instead of getting the first N streamlines of the total .tck, get a random number of streamlines, making it representative of the whole population).

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Garcia,

I have some ideas for your problem but I’m not sure what are you going to do with a mean tractography map. :thinking:
Would you please give more details to let me think whether my ideas can solve your problem?

Best,
Volcano

1 Like

Well, it’s meant to be a figure for a paper, so as explicative and communicative as possible. I’ve plenty of subjects with their respective tractography map, but I can’t use them all separately, so I wondered if there is the possibility of illustrating the “mean tractography results”.

Thanks!

Hi Garcia,

In my point of view, maybe you want to get a map that describes the mean density of streamlines in the whole brain. And the tckmap command may be an appropriate choice.
The doc is here, hope it helps~ :grinning:

Best,
Volcano

1 Like

I hope that works! I’ll try to take a look at the doc and, if possible, I’ll have a nice figure for my results.

Thanks!