Visualising edges as streamlines

I am new to MRTrix. I was successful in extracting the connectome for human brain.
Now I am having a problem in visualizing the edges as streamline. I can visualize the edges like just straight lines; but that is not enough for my illustration purposes.
I tried to use the option in “tck2connectome” to insert “-assignment” but I don’t think I am doing it correctly. Can someone help me with this?

I used the following line to generate the connectome as illustrated in the MRTrix site. I included -assignment_end_voxel" option in order to produce a text file where each line contains the indices of the two nodes to which that particular streamline was assigned. But this doesn’t seemed to create anything else than the connectome.csv file. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.

tck2connectome -assignment_end_voxel 10M_SIFT.tck nodes_fixSGM.mif connectome.csv

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hi @Pubu,

The -assignment_end_voxel option (along with the other -assignment_* options) in tck2connectome influences the mechanism by which streamlines are assigned to parcels. If you’re trying to export the resulting assignments, you want the -out_assignments option. Looks like I made a mistake in / failed to update the documentation page; sorry about that :sweat:

Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob,

Thank you for answering my question. It worked like a charm.

Regards,
Pubu